Did you know, consumers are 60% more likely to purchase a product or service after reading a blog? And that businesses with blogs have nearly 100% more inbound links, and 500% more indexed pages, than those that don’t?
Blogging has become an essential marketing tool for any business, but finding the time to maintain a blog can be a constant struggle for businesses, especially SMEs for whom time is particularly precious. Yet when you look at these killer blog facts, the question is can your business afford not to blog?
This December, we’re giving away a month of free blogging to one lucky business. Whether you’ve been thinking of starting a blog or you’re running short of inspiration for an existing one, we’ll write four fantastic blog posts that you can feature on your site throughout the New Year, to engage readers, boost SEO and improve your brand’s authority.
To enter our competition, simply follow us and RT this post on Twitter. The closing date is Sunday 17th December, and we’ll be announcing the lucky winner the following week.
So what are you waiting for? Enter our competition to win a free month of blogging for your business, and watch your online presence blossom with Making You Content.
Want to find out more about blogging services from our superb copywriting agency? Contact us and we’d be happy to have a chat!
Good luck, and merry Christmas to our lovely followers!
Terms and Conditions:
– One entry per business / individual – new customers only.
– Entries can be made by: following @makeyoucontent on Twitter and retweeting the pinned competition tweet on our profile.
– Prize: 4 x 500 word blog posts, content only. Cannot be exchanged for cash or any other services, or transferred for the use of any other business/individual.
– Competition closes at 23:59 on 17th December 2017; one winner to be announced the following week.
– Winner is entitled to a free 30 minute phone consultation on the week commencing 1st January 2017, and four 500 word blog posts over January.
– One blog post per week to be delivered, from the week commencing 8th January 2017 – topics/titles to be discussed and agreed beforehand.