It’s no secret that blogging can be lucrative for business. Small businesses that blog receive an average of 126% more leads than those that don’t. Meanwhile, 70% of consumers say their purchasing decisions are influenced by blogs.
In 2016, blogging is set to become even more important, with 76% of B2B marketers planning to step up their content creation efforts. Blogging not only offers fresh and original content to share on social media, it can also do wonders for your search engine ranking.
However, our copywriters are well aware of the challenges that businesses face when establishing and maintaining a blog. Perhaps you don’t have enough hours in the day, or you’ve simply run dry of ideas. So in the spirit of Christmas, we’ve decided to give away a month of free blogging to one lucky business.
The winner will receive a free 30 minute consultation and four blog posts to kickstart their blog strategy for 2016. To enter, simply follow us and RT this post on Twitter, or like our Facebook page, like the post and leave a comment. We’ll be announcing the winner at midday on Monday 21st of December, so stay tuned to find out if you’ve won!
Good luck, and merry Christmas to our lovely followers!
Want to boost your online presence with blogging in 2016? Get in touch with our award-winning copywriting agency – we’d love to have a chat!
Terms and Conditions:
– One entry per business / individual – new customers only.
– Entries can be made by: following @makeyoucontent and retweeting the pinned competition tweet on our profile AND/OR liking our Facebook page and liking & commenting on the competition post.
– Prize: 4 x 500 word blog posts, content only. Cannot be exchanged for cash or any other services, or transferred for the use of any other business/individual.
– Competition closes at 23:59 on 20th December 2015; one winner to be announced at midday on 21st December 2015.
– Winner is entitled to a free 30 minute phone consultation on the week commencing 4th January 2016, and four 500 word blog posts over January.
– One blog post per week to be delivered, from the week commencing 4th January 2016 – topics/titles to be discussed and agreed beforehand.