Received one of our crossword cards in the post? Let us reveal the answers to help you fill in any gaps.
1. A marketing plan for a pre-defined period – campaign
6. Yield (abr) – ROI
7. To polish up a piece of content – edit
8. To win the attention of a prospect – earn
9 . An error in a sentence – typo
12. A strategy to dominate Google – SEO
13. Highlights the contents of a web page – keyword
1. To transform a lead into customer – convert
2. The traditional form of marketing – print
3. Social media trend-setter – influencer
4. Email marketing _____ your database – nurtures
5. Copywriters do a lot of this! – write
10. A clever marketing trick – ploy
11. Content with a focus on sales – copy
Full house? Nearly there? Shocking team effort? Comment below – we’d love to hear how you got on!